Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: English wheels, fingers and life...( not a hell of a lot of
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:41:41 EST
You guys could help me with this I think. The Henderson midget ran with wire
wheels that used modified Model T Ford hubs laced to 12 inch WWI aircraft
rims. The one tire that came with the car was "For Aeroplane Use" smooth non
thread tire. That type tire/rim setup isn't available today so I'll run 12 inch
ribbed Firestone midget dirt tires on all four corners. Who could shave the
tires
so I have a smooth period perfect tire? Bob