Re: Important helmet technology: foil helmet liners (non-LSR)

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Important helmet technology: foil helmet liners (non-LSR)
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 17:10:12 -0800
Yeah, th eonly regularly scheduled flights to groom lake are the
"special" 737's that fly from McCarran here. They take work crews there
daily every morning and return them every evening. All white with a red
stripe where the windows are. Lots of them. Area 51 is definitely off
limits. At one time in the near past you could climb a mountain and look
into the facilities from a long way off using a tlescope. Not anymore,
the took the land way out to include that mountain. Only way to look now
is Rusky satellites...

mayf