Re: Important helmet technology: foil helmet liners (non-LSR)

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Important helmet technology: foil helmet liners (non-LSR)
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:45:35 -0500
On Wednesday, January 4, 2006, at 05:22  PM, drmayf wrote:

> John, did you go to Rachel? Did you see the little Ale-inn, visit any
> of the book sellers? Did you see the famous Area 51 MAil box? All that
> is along the ET highway. But you are correct, nothing can be seen of
> area 51 itself unless yo have your own satellite.
>
> mayf

When Nancy and I drove through we did stop at the Al-E-Inn for a soda,
and we noticed the large number of military-dressed fellows sitting
there, and also the bunch of non-military guys wearing very nondescript
clothes.  Those guys were watching the other guys and each other.  Very
few "locals", we decided -- all spies or guards or grunts.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)