Them Dzus Fasteners...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Them Dzus Fasteners...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:59:12 -0800
Ok, I used the Aircraft Spruce table to figure the panel thickness. Then
that gave me multiple grip lengths. I went to Chassis SHop web page
found the size I wanted, ordered that grip length. The I ordered the
spring "adjuster" just in case... If this doesn't work, I may be having
a fire sale on dzus fasteners.  Thanks for all the help. If it does
work, I may put up an article on my web site explaining how to get the
right ones. If it don't work, I may put up an article telling how to get
the wrong ones...who knows...

mayf, the rednecked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump