Re: Switching Engines

To: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>, "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Switching Engines
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 07:25:08 -0800
I am not the person who can give you a final answer that you can count on.
In my opinion TO is just like any other class, in that you would need a
separate entry and inspection to run Time Only and "B" or "E".
Most of this information can be found in the rule book. You must read and
understand the rules to keep from being disappointed as was KT and more
recently John Noonan. To run TO and a class with two entrees KT and I would
absolutely recommend two entrees and two numbers. (Right Keith?)
I don't see any good coming from running out of class. Can you be more
specific on exactly what you want to do? And what benefit you expect as
opposed to running your "real" motor at part throttle.
Rich Fox