Re: Switching Engines

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Switching Engines
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:33:35 -0800
Keith,

I agree that some might frown on using an out of class motor to qualify
for long course. I disagree that you need the long course to set a
record, however. Unless it is a streamliner, very few records 175 MPH or
less were set on the long course. If the record was set on the long
course and you can't reach 175 MPH on a three mile course, you probably
are not going to qualify anyway.

To everyone I say, "What ever we do...let's keep it legal"!

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC