Re: Switching Engines

To: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Switching Engines
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 07:31:53 -0800
Elon; Qualifying for long course with a 427 inch engine in "E". Good way to
get yourself put out of the meet.             Don't do it. Never show up
with a unblown motor in a blown class. Or the other way around.
I think your assumption is incorrect. Check with the board for a real
answer.        RF