Re: Snow depths

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow depths
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:09:32 -0800
And before you all go telling me that I dont' know what cold is if I'm
complaining about the 50's.... I spent a year in Indiana, and didn't
appreciate going to school at 6 in the morning when the news reported
that we were going to have highs in the teens... I know about cold...
I moved back to California to avoid it!

--
~Jon