Re: Snow depths

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow depths
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:08:06 -0800
I don't know they're all talking about. I flew into LA on valentines
to see my girlfriend (she's currently attending UCLA) and it's been in
the 50's and 60's since I got here... Might as well be back in
Northern California where I know where everything is with these
temps.. and it was WINDY last night... but no blizzards... just damn
cold!

--
~Jon