Re: Snow depths

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow depths
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:22:29 -0800
LOL, That's so true... my roommate can't sleep unless his room's
chilly, sleeps with a window open and a fan on when it's 30 out...
Personally, I can't stand the cold. Of course, I blame all my hardware
(steel rod in left femur, metal plate on left tibia, and another plate
on the left radius.... that's 2 chunks of metal in the leg and one in
the arm)  But then again that's prolly just excuses for me being a
wuss when it gets a little chilly. *shrugs* either way, I guess I
missed the good weather... 80's last week, 50's this... glad that I
didn't fly down here for the warmth, cause it was actually nicer up
north when I left. Ah well, 1 more day and home I go. Too bad I can't
take my lady with... course, she's only got 1 more quarter left if all
goes well.

--
~Jon