snow depths

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: snow depths
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:41:07 -0800 (PST)
Joanie, my wife of 23 years(God bless her), was trapped in a bowling alley near
Boston in 1978 by a snow storm. After a couple of days she decided to take the
first opportunity that came along to switch coasts.

  To my everlasting thanks she transferred to a west coast office of her
company. I started working there about a year later and her life became LSR
from there on.

  Good Valentine's Day story,

  DW

"Certainly, there is great wisdom behind the rulebook's recommendation..." ron
07/14/05

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.