Dust?

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dust?
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:40:42 -0700
After seeing Jon's photos of the bikes as they arrived at the camp at
Lake Gairdner I was wondering how different that was from the dust at
el Mirage?  I may have to take a trip to one of the lakes meets just to
get my questions answered.  I've seen Terry's liner after it had been
down to el Mirage and I've seen roadsters on the salt that have not
been cleaned up very well after the lakes meets so I have an inkling of
what we're seeing in those photos.  I guess what I'm asking is how
different is the dust in the way it holds on?

Wes