Re: Nitrous bottles in the engine bay...

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Nitrous bottles in the engine bay...
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:33:54 -0700
its of much greater benefit to vent the nitrous bottle
to the helmet....3 fold increase in survivability...greatly enhanced
O2 to the pilot than air, nitrous provides amnesia..neuro protective,
and nitrous provides analgesia...critical at this juncture.....

most bike guys have ensured design parameters in the engine bay that that
minimizing the need for burst panels...minimizing explosive forces...

I might also recommend jetting the nitrous for 3x the base engine hp,
that facilitates extinguishing the flame front at any time the fuel
supply is insufficient...minimizing explosive forces.......

Joe

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com