Re: Politically uncorrect Certificate of Performance.

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Politically uncorrect Certificate of Performance.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:28:02 -0500
I'm kind of with Tom on this one.... there is no derogatory intent to the
statement, in the future understand it's ment to mean FUZZY,  I've said this
for years and never found anyone overly offended by it....   Shoot half the
things I say are offensive...  Buckwheat being the worst to some folks and
the reality is that it's never been intended as anything less then a simple
slight.. a kindly phrase... ( often times used when I shouldn't have
forgotten someones name )

Keith