RE: 200 MPH Club acolades

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Askotto@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: 200 MPH Club acolades
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:02:17 -0600
Otto,

I dont think there's a problem with your attitude. I think you just show how
strong willed you are in your passion to go fast. And with a hint of
sarcastic remarks makes it enojoyable to read...

In all fairness, Otto brought some funny laughter and remarks to the list,
and he got hammered about it.. About over the meaning of a word, which is
different in how you use it.. If you cant handle it then you have a delete
button just as you have used before.. Personally the remarks about it is
just showing how weak and fragile our society has became.. Take it like a
man, if it bothers you delete it, or read it and move on with life...

Why is it ok to make remarks about Keith, and we have all done it in our own
ways, taken shots about Keith and his state of Alabama.... Over the years
there are hundreds,,, aint never heard one bitch about that... If you are
hurt about one word he used, then you better step up and bitch about making
jokes about Keith and Alabama. Cant have a double standard here.

He's new and may need a little push in the right direction..

And I think he is right about the 200 mph run recognition, to easy to get
confused with the 200 club.. Stay clear I say..

Glen I met Otto at the Texas mile, he is really one to sit around with and
have some laughs with... A kid at heart... Just as I know if Dave and him
stood around with a beer in hand, I would pull up a chair and have some
laughs.

Jon Amo
http://www.landracing.com