Re: 200 MPH Club acolades pissing match

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: 200 MPH Club acolades pissing match
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:35:27 EDT
Only read this if you like drama...

So Dave, what did you mean when your entire response to my  thoughts on crew
certificates was "and your record is???"

What does that have to do with my opinion of the topic??? It didn't. It was
a sarcastic slap saying "you ain't shit and don't even get an opinion because
you're not a record holder".

Maybe you're right! Maybe all us woofos on the sidelines without SCTA or
ECTA records should just read the forum and never respond, like you imply.

I thought this forum was a place to exchange info, learn something,  teach
something and generally have some fun with your peers. What message  did I get
from your response, "and your record is???" The message I got is "this  guy is
a real asshole.

As for a logical response to your "redefined" comment;

"I was  merely responding to you taking death by the horns all by yourself
with no help  from anyone anywhere"

Truth is, unbeknownst to you, I have been  consulting with a lot of
knowledgeable individuals. My list includes, but not  limited to, two
structural/mechanical engineers from Sandia labs, guys like  Keith Turk and Joe
Timmley with
the ECTA, Two SCTA inspectors, one who came  to my house and checked over my
car. He came up with 6 recommendations I'm  in the process of cheerfully
implementing. I have asked a number of construction  and safety questions on
this
forum and the _www.hotrod.com_ (http://www.hotrod.com)  forum. I've asked a
number
of  LSR racers a lot of questions. I guess the only person I missed was the
important one, you. Never too late to start! I'm serious. You must have a lot
of  LSR smarts and I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if you can be an
asshole sometimes! LOL We all can!

I forwarded some pictures on my car. I'm  dying to hear your comments.

"Can't we just all get along."

Otto

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 88 l
rear.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 88
lf.JPG]