RE: Tl1000s LSR project

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tl1000s LSR project
From: "Arch" <arch@bubent.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 07:51:13 -0700
No offense to anyone who does not happen to be John Noonan. I have absolute
respect for anyone who does what you guys do and further more I value advice
from any of you as much as his. The reason I was looking for John
specifically is because I already know him from the BUB event the last
couple of years so I felt comfortable approaching him, I just didn't know
where to get a hold of him.

Arch