Re: Gas Wars!!! Boyott EXXON and MOBIL!

To: rbuck@aros.net
Subject: Re: Gas Wars!!! Boyott EXXON and MOBIL!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 02:06:01 EDT
Hoax ehhh.

The Snoops.com "version" is hypothetical with the assumption all people
would quit Exxon and Mobil at once. Thus causing the results they described, an

increase in the price of gas and the big two/one would simply sell all their
gas  to the "other guys".

So what does Exxon and Mobil do with all their gas stations under Snooys
plan if they aren't selling any gas anymore.  Selling oil by the  quart? Can't
keep the doors open doing that.

I'd say the big two/one's profit at their own stations is way more than  they
would make selling whole sale to their competitors.

Snooys approach bases their theory on everyone boycotting at once.  First,
that is never going to happen. The vast majority will never even hear of  the
Plan B, much less do it. But, if the Big two/one gradually see a 10% to 20%  to
30% drop in sales, the plan B could work as described.

Besides, with the "strength" of the oil company's, who knows what part  Exxon
and Mobil played in the Snoops.com version?

But what do I know, I'm not an economists, I just stayed at a Holiday Inn
Express last night.

Rat guy huh? Sent a pic of my Caddy powered '34. 4, 97's, Solid roller  cam,
12.5 to 1 Jahns, Mondello heads, 39 box with 26 tooth Zephers. It was built
in the early 60's. Was in Rod and Custom Feb, 64

Oh, the hotties in the pic, threw their panty's through my window and
followed me home.

Wish I was making RFR!! You lucky!

Otto

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of 34
mods.jpg]