Re: JCB Dieselmax

To: "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JCB Dieselmax
From: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:15:06 -0400
"I wonder why some US racers become troubled by a speed car that happens to
carry the name of an engineering company - "

Malcolm
It's nothing personal or anti British , it's just that we admire personal
achievement over corporate sponsored professionaly engineered efforts . Things
like pictures of Al Teague's car in his mothers tiny garage and that he drove
it himself despite being claustrophobic and barely able to stand it with the
hatch closed . This is the last place where nearly every car is somebody's
personal dream . When this is gone that's it .
John Burk