Re: JCB Dieselmax

To: "John Burk" <joyseydevil@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: JCB Dieselmax
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 17:55:26 -0500
Guys I respectfully disagree...

Bonneville doesn't care who built something or who designed it...  As David
would say Bonneville dispenses it's misery to corprate sponsors and amatuers
alike..  Ultimately it's just a man against a record and the environment...

Personally I respect every ones attempts and accomplishments...  Each in
their own way faught the battles to be there....   some just had steeper
moutains to cross... but ultimately we're all hot rodders trying to do
something just a bit outside the norm...

Keith