Re: JCB Dieselmax

To: Nt788@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JCB Dieselmax
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:07:46 EDT
In a message dated 4/26/2006 11:28:37 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Nt788@aol.com writes:

The  biggest corporations effort is welcome!
Jack   P.S."The bigger they are, the harder they
fall!"

Sponsorship doesn't always mean instant success, witness GM's big time
presence the last few years at Bonneville,behind the Ecotec  powered  vehicles
with
 modest results. Name drivers,  SoCal involvement, I expected a lot more.
Feel free to correct me, anyone  that feels different.
Personally, I preferred Turk's Hospitality tent, featuring Maitre' De  DD .
Don't get me wrong, any entity wishes to throw support/cash at me, I'm your
b**tch...
Bob, easy,W