Re: Wind Tunnel

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 13:50:02 -0700
Kieth,
I would see if I could arrive a day early and have him examine the car
and make some recommendations. There are things only a rolling road
wind tunnel or an experienced expert can tell you. It would be well
worth the extra bucks to me.
Seems to me a logger and a half dozen MAP sensors could produce
interesting data. Note I didn't say useful, not sure about that.

Just my opinion Keith,
Bryan