RE: Wind Tunnel

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Wind Tunnel
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:13:56 -0500
Keith;

Your data on Cd and those improvements will certainly allow you to go
faster; look at the front & rear lift data carefully; you want stability
as well as a low Cd.

Thanks for sharing that. I wish his tunnel wasn't so far away; I had the
impression that it would cost lots more $$$.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ