Re: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 16:48:20 -0400
Maybe they're making it up in volume (LOL)

If oil at $75 a barrel results in a gasoline cost of $1.68 per gallon before
refining cost, transportation & storage costs, profit, and taxes, then
equivalent cost with oil at $3 a barrel would be $0.067 per gallon of gas.
Don't confuse the unrefined COST with the PRICE at the pump.

Lance