NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:41:47 -0700
Largest oil PRODUCERS (Millions of barrels per DAY!)

Saudi Arabia  10.4

Russia               9.3

US                   8.7

Largest oil CONSUMERS:

US                   20.5

China                6.5

Japan               5.4

If you don't produce enough oil to satisfy your domestic supply you are a
Net IMPORTER of oil.

US                   11.8

Japan               5.3

China                2.9

Just like eBay. . . stuff always goes to the highest bidder.  The "supply
and demand" equation is a fundamental law of the universe, it is NOT a
conspiracy.  We are bidding against the entire world for 11.8 million
barrels of oil EACH DAY to satisfy our domestic needs.  You do the math.

The example about oil prices in Mexico failed to mention that Mexican oil is
nationalized! All their oil belongs to the federal government. Would you
hand complete and absolute control of oil (including profit) to the US
Government in exchange for a "promise" of a $1.75/gallon!   -Elon