Re: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: "Robert J. Denton Images" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "Tom Neimeyer" <Tneimeyer@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:23:30 -0500
So Bob, I guess you are in the Refining business?  You understand how the
environmentalists made us build MTBE plants 10 years ago and now won't allow
us to use it in gas, that was a great investment that didn't work.  How
about the new low sulfur diesel requirements placed on refiners by the
environmentalists via the government?  How about letting us build a Refinery
in your neighborhood.

Domestic Refining makes about 8%-9% profits. Grocery stores make 10-12%.
Banks make 15%-20% profits.  Pharmaceutical companies make 25-30% profit
Why are you worried about Refiners ripping you off, everybody else is doing
it more than Refiners!