RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: 3 liter <saltfever@comcast.net>, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "Robert J. Denton Images" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:55:19 -0400 (EDT)
I would highly suggest reading this file.

http://www.consumersunion.org/profitscover.pdf

Whoever posted it previously, thank you. Higher prices creating lower demand is
a fantasy solution. It creates hardships and misery for millions who need gas
to go to work, go to scholl, go to a doctor's appointment, etc. While a handful
get profits and salaries that are purely obscene.