RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO

To: "'Robert J. Denton Images'" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: NON-LSR OIL & GASOLINE INFO
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:56:42 -0700
Robert:
Thank you for the link. It looks extremely comprehensive and very
interesting. However, it is 31 pages long with 40 all-inclusive footnotes.
It is going to take me time to get a handle on all of it.  I would also like
to see the oil industry's rebuttal.  Since your reference is a very recent
report, from a creditable source,  I'm sure the oil industry will have
counterpoints. Understanding BOTH sides of an argument kind of works for me.

As far as my comment on "supply and demand";  I was stating an economic
fact, not a social agenda. You are absolutely correct about the "misery and
hardship" and that is exactly why the economic mechanism seeks it own
equilibrium. It is a leveling force that drives extremes to the mean.
Long-term it is beneficial, but short-term causes misery for some. The most
efficient tool to effect (or change) human behavior is through the wallet!

Lets discuss this at the Red Flame during speed week.  :-)    -Elon