Re: Safety devices other than Hans

To: 3 liter <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Safety devices other than Hans
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:59:04 -0700
Just for the record;
There is a shop near the San Jose, CA, airport that makes belts for
aerobatic use. The seat belt has a ratchet from a 3" wide tie down.
Prior to doing the violent stuff, the pilot uses the ratchet to tighten
the seat belt to where it impairs blood flow to the legs.

It seems to me that if you have room for the ratchet, you'll have room
to tighten the belts normally.

Just a thought,
Bryan