Nascar

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nascar
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:28:32 -0700
I'm beginning to see a common thread here.  Maybe has to do with the race
course.  The more perfect the course the less interesting the race.  I like
the old sticker saying "Salt(or dirt) is for racing, asphalt is for getting
there".
Or is it in the uniformity of the cars?  If they make the track perfect, the
cars all the same what's next?  Rules on the size,shape and IQ's of the pit
crew people?  A spec driver clone?
Pretty soon we won't be able to tell the difference between a real race and a
video game.
Ed Weldon.............If all you want to do is go fast, buy an airline
ticket.