Re: Nascar

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Nascar
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:21:58 -0700
Unfortunately Ed I think you're right on target. Loss of the San Jose Mile
after Ascot disappeared hit me in the gut.
I hope the SCTA keeps there ears open. They should consider sound limits
BEFORE some developer hires the pros who can get anyone stirred up about
anything in a heartbeat.

As long as mining is still active at the salt flats and there is enough salt to
race on,
I think Bonneville will be safe.

Bryan