Re: Nascar

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: Nascar
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:22:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I watch it, but rally don't a r--ts a-- about it. I like some of the drivers,
don't others...Have I done it? NO. Would I like to try it? NO... So I don't
complain about either. Are the drivers skilled? YES not only NASCAR but all the
short trackers in the country too.

I like clean, well maintained race cars that don't have any walls to hit. Drag
racing is a questional hobby IMO....That's why I gravitated to Speed "TRAILS" .
To me it's not racing. OK OK I know it's against the clock but I'm not racing
anyone. The BA "racers" laugh at what we do and's OK let them stay where they
are and I will continue loving what I do ...

If the whiners say the lines are too long and this year I'm sure they will; let
them stay home so I won't have to wait so long next year...Good Luck...J.D.