RE: OK, lets trash NHRA, Nascar, IRL, Formula 1, etc, anybody

To: Tom Bryant <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, Askotto@aol.com
Subject: RE: OK, lets trash NHRA, Nascar, IRL, Formula 1, etc, anybody
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:47:55 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
One more thing on the "Corps" The really don't run ther cars where they belong
or what they were built for...The So Cal EcoTeck bunch is a pefect example.
They don't build the cars or SUV's to be as "stock" or "production"
classes...They make them rear wheel drive and run them on fuel...If they set
records in production or production supercharged I would be more
impressed...But guess what, The hot rodders have made the records too high.
They can't accept the failure.......................O Well...J.D.