Re: Goodwood Festival

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: Goodwood Festival
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: 08 Jul 2006 23:37 GMT
Bryan,

just to let you know, that I told this the guys, before they done first move
with the racer.....
Second, the perforation underside, was the real reason for the pulverzid playa
dirt, but Ron Ayers got the idea for a very special reason - but I don't like
to talk about.....
Third, the reason why the car handled so bad at supersonic, that the real
wheels stucked in the pulverzid playa dirt by about 3 inches, this was a
perfect wheel brake. You can see this also on the acceleration diagram from
the computer output, the car went from acceleration to nearly no increase of
the speed, when he reached the barrier - but not by the barriers fault.......

See ya
Pork Pie