Re: As long as we're on electrical cut off switchs...

To: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>, <Askotto@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: As long as we're on electrical cut off switchs...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 16:05:15 -0600
Jack Costello's car had a major fire at Bonneville one year on a return run.
The water pumps were still running and there was no way to shut them down
out side of the car. The fiber glass was melting over the engine and hard to
put out the fire. Having been on many of these fire related problems we want
everything shut off just in case.
Glen