Hudson Hornet and Hudson Wasp

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hudson Hornet and Hudson Wasp
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:57:54 -0400
On Wednesday night I went to a local cruise night and an elderly gentleman and
his wife had a beautifully restored Hudson Wasp. I did not get to speak to the
man and his wife could not tell me the differences between a Hornet and a Wasp.
Can anybody tell me what the main differences and if anyone has raced one in
LSR-they look pretty slick for the time period? Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>