Re: Hudson Hornet and Hudson Wasp

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, Rich Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Hudson Hornet and Hudson Wasp
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net> wrote: .. ..Rich, I sure hope you had to look
that up. I would hate to think that you could remember all that and I can't
remember what I had for dinner last night. Hope to see you on the salt or at
salt talks.

  Doug, it's short term memory that goes first!  And besides, Rich remembers
all sorts details of anything to do with Packard motors .. .. or flathead
Plymouths .... or ...  most anything that's not small block chevy .. .. the
more obscure the better,  Shucks, he's even boning up on flathead Willys motors!

  Dick J
  In East Texas

starting at 1"/min.