Re: Carr runs big numbers?

To: <jkamo@rushmore.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carr runs big numbers?
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:22:22 -0700
JK. I would have never expected Cris to run that liner at those slow speeds
and wouldn't want him to. Maybe the use of the 6 was inappropriate.  I know
he has thousands of hours on a sit on bike slidding around hundreds of
tracks all over this country. I greatly admire his skills and that was
probably one of the reasons he was asked to pilot such a fine precision
machine. Since this is the only time we have a way of hears what he is doing
and now done I would have hoped he did "have" some seat time to ride the Bub
Liner...That's all I meant...As you well know the salt gremlins are a
finicky bunch and I'm glad they have smiled this year at Dennis's meet. J.D.