Re: ATF or Brake fluid?

To: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Subject: Re: ATF or Brake fluid?
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:05:01 -0700
Skip, I'm asking because I'm putting a whole new brake system on our
liner. If there is a hydraulic fluid that will take the  heat and  not
screw up the seals I would just as soon start off using it. I was
hoping  someone with "latn" would answer and give me the straight
skinny.    Doug Odom in big ditch