Re: Technical question, not strictly LSR related

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Technical question, not strictly LSR related
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:57:08 -0700
My sense is that the injector coils don't want to be exposed to constant
180-200F.....I'd guess the engine compartment is usually in the 150F
range....but this is more than a little speculative.  And presumably
you'd be heating the fuel as well--maybe not optimum for power
production, eh?  But might improve mileage, if that is an issue .

Oh, wait, you wanted INSIGHT.  All I've got is opinion (and then only
worth what you paid for it.)
Benn