RE: The Burklands car

To: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Subject: RE: The Burklands car
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:08:45 -0400
I'm sorry if I sound like a dork but I think this is amazing-the effort and
help speaks volumns about character here. Scott

>>> "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com> 9/28/2006 9:05:03 AM >>>
Scott and list,

Burklands holed a piston and the sleeve is damaged on that cylinder. One
other sleeve received minor damage. Mike Akatiff is flying his plane out and
personally delivering some new sleeves. Well not actually new. One of Mike
tenants had a donovan block, this block was sold to him from George fields a
few years ago. Mike had to do 6 hours of machine work on the sleeve as per
tom burklands specs and is flying out this morning from San Jose to deliver
it. The sleeve and piston can be serviced in the car. They feel they can
have it back together in afternoon and more then likely run Thursday.

Jon