Re: The Burklands car

To: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>,
Subject: Re: The Burklands car
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:22:44 -0600
Scott
You're not sounding like a dork, you are pretty new to LSR. This is the way
our people are, we help when needed. The efforts put forth are like any
family in need. Someone almost always steps up to help. It don't matter if
they are in your class or not. The goal is to go fast and those who help
have the same pride in just being able to help. LSR is just that way.
Glen