Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR) Valve adjusting

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR) Valve adjusting
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 01:45:30 +0000
Nice tip OTTO     thanks for the ideas

Cheers, -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Still leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                           Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin' Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Match Races arranged, Airship
Surveillance, Sprint Cars
        Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes,
Bears Neutered,
                USDA Certified Beer Tester, free political analysis,
Wheelstands thoroughly enjoyed,
                                          ...and "Slide Jobs" fully
appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.