Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 01:52:51 +0000
Ditto on the vernier caliper Keith..

I 'think' I have five  ( not really sure you know   lol )  I 'always' reach
for one of them first.

Starrett, Brown & Sharpe,  Chinee... ( "nuttin' -fina made in China.... ")
- 4" - 6 "  you name it.

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

                    ...who allas sez, Ya cain't fix it iffen ya doa'n know
whut size it'is