Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Favorite Tools (Vaguely LSR)
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 01:39:03 +0000
Glen & List;

    "...ever get rid of them as they bring back memories from days long
gone."

Boy did you  ever hit the nail right on the head on that one Glen....

Cheers, -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Still leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                           Cold Beer,  Fast Cars  and  Warm Willin' Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Match Races arranged, Airship
Surveillance, Sprint Cars
        Killer Minibikes, Babes Ooooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes,
Bears Neutered,
                USDA Certified Beer Tester, free political analysis,
Wheelstands thoroughly enjoyed,

                                          ...and "Slide Jobs" fully
appreciated for the FINE ART that they are.

                -----------------------------------  usa
----------------------------------

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006

Dick
I think all of us have odd and special tools, I have a bunch I modified and
made when working in aerospace and other projects. For some tools I bought
at swap meets and even cheap stuff if I needed to heat and bend to work. I
don't think I would ever get rid of them as they bring back memories from
days long gone.

Glen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick J"