Be jealous - non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Be jealous - non-LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:35:09 -0500
Sometimes we have to do stuff in the line of work -- that we night not
otherwise do.  I just had to/got to move a few vehicles around in our
storage barn, and dang it if that '66 427 'Vette didn't need moving
around.  So we drew straws as to who'd get that chore -- and (since I'm
the boss and I got to put the straws into the hat) I came out the
winner.

I didn't go play around on the highway, but it was tempting. . .

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)

PS  Interesting note:  The clutch on that car has a harder push than on
my '54 Oshkosh plow truck.  How'd anyone ever drive those Corvettes in
traffic?