Re: Be jealous - non-LSR

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: Be jealous - non-LSR
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:55:14 -0700
We have a local rebuilder, Six States Supply, who has solved clutch
problems for several Bonneville racers as well as many local drag
racers.  Nice to have folks like that just around the corner and twenty
blocks down the street.  Not using the Centerforce idea but certainly
they make driving much more pleasant and less costly for their
customers.  Proves that GM hadn't learned as much as they may have
thought about clutches.

Wes