Re: Land Speed Racing at White Sands Missal Range

To: <ed@vetteracing.com>, <Askotto@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Land Speed Racing at White Sands Missal Range
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 03:18:12 -0600
I knew the open road racers had an event inside one of the other events
where they did a standing mile .... but my understanding was that it was
more of a show thing... and that no one had actually run 200 there yet...

If they catch you running over 2 bills in a 90 mile race.... I'd have to say
that's a pretty seriously legit 200mph club Ed..... sorry for the mistake...