RE: Rooms

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>,
Subject: RE: Rooms
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:39:32 -0500
How could it be illegal?? I suspect anyone in business has the riht to do
business with whomever they want or deny those that they deem more trouble
than they are worth. I suspect they get pretty weary of the salt everywhere
to be honest and probably has a lot to do with the rate increase at
Speedweek. I am not a lawyer but in my opinion I would not sit waiting for
the check to arrive..
Dave