RE: Rooms

To: "Robert J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: RE: Rooms
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:11:49 -0500
I suspect all they have to say is we make such a mess of the place that it is
not finacially possible to have many of us there due to cleaning costs. The
words might be they can not unjustly discriminate but a digital camera at
speedweek might show cause if you took some pictures of the floor after a
couple of days.. It is a hotel not a public untility or mass transit service.
I am reasonably certain that you don't have to do business with anyone if you
have cause to show either they personally or as a ground have caused finacial
loss in the past.. If a group of people go into your resturante and in past
times they were there you had problems do you have to seat them again..Nope
don't think so. At least not in my neck of the woods..
Dave